Simply open the HeartOn A15 cover by the easy-slide switch and the machine switches itself on automatically. The defibrillator pads are already connected and ready for use, saving valuable time in an emergency. A combination of LED indicator lights and clearly spoken audible voice prompts, make the defibrillator safe to use even by untrained persons. Visual icons are clearly defined to assist the user, and the clever addition of a switch to flip the machine from Adult to Paediatric mode (or vice-versa), means the pads are suitable for both situations. This makes the HeartoN A15 defibrillator an ideal device for any environment or situation.
Mediana HeartOn A15 Defibrillator features :
1. COVER- Protects the defibrillator and Auto Switches on opening.
2. PRE CONNECTED PADS- Defibrillator pads connector socket. The pads are always ready to use.
3. SPEAKER- Clear audible instructions for real-time guidance.
4. VISUAL ICONS- LED indicator lights flash correspondingly with the audible voice prompts.
5. ADULT/PAEDIATRIC SWITCH- Easily switch from Adult to Paediatric mode without changing the pads.
6. IR PORT- IR Communication Port between PC and AED.
7. BATTERY- Disposable LiMnO2 Non-Rechargeable. 2yrs shelf life, 5yrs standby life.
8. PADS- Two-in-One Electrode (Adult/Paediatric).
9. STATUS INDICATOR- Unit status, battery level status, and temperature range status.
10. SHOCK BUTTON- Flashing button indicates “Ready for shock delivery.” Push the button to deliver shock.
11. OPEN SWITCH- Slide the switch to the right to open the cover. Unit automatically turns on.
12. SD CARD INSERT- Review stored data and software upgrade.