Adult Pocket Mask with 02 Port & Head Strap in Hard Case with lynard.
This CPR mask rescue kit comes with a reusable, easy-to-clean, pocket size CPR mouth barrier with a transparent dome that securely fits the faces of children, and adults. This CPR Pocket face mask helps protect rescuers in an emergency situation. CPR Mask features a replaceable one-way valve with biological filter in one housing.
- Adult/Child CPR Pocket Mask Mouth Barrier with Transparent Dome
- Hard Case
Made from 100% latex free material.
Benefits of a CPR Pocket Mask
- The first aid CPR mask is suitable for use on adults and children.
- A one-way valve prevents the reverse flow of air and cross-contamination.
- The soft perimeter ensures a good seal around the mouth for effectiveness.
- The pocket mask is supplied in a durable, clamshell case which protects it from damage and dirt.
- The pocket mask gives complete coverage of the mouth and face to protect both parties from infection transmission.
- Portable and convenient, the compact case size of 14cm x 11cm x 4.5cm makes it easy to carry and store the pocket mask.
- It improves the effectiveness of CPR, affording the giver more accuracy and control without obstructing the airways.
Exceptional Quality and value
What is a pocket mask ?
A pocket mask, or pocket face mask or CPR mask, is a device used to safely deliver rescue breaths during a cardiac arrest or respiratory arrest.
Who is a CPR pocket mask for?
A CPR breathing mask with a one-way valve is designed for use in emergencies when a casualty has stopped breathing and collapsed. Use a CPR face mask one-way valve to safely deliver CPR without wasting time while you wait for emergency responders to arrive or while a casualty is on the way to the hospital. This product is often used by:
- Paramedics who attend a casualty at the scene of an incident, and need to deliver CPR on-site or during an ambulance ride.
- Emergency responders such as police or firefighters attend to an unconscious person who isn’t breathing until paramedics arrive.
- Staff who work with vulnerable people at risk of cardiac arrest or respiratory arrests, such as healthcare workers and carers.