Old style Irish Phone Box, with “Defibrillator” signage, hand made for you.
A blast from the past and truly iconic the old style Irish Defibrillator phone box brings a touch of class and public attention to your community Defibrillator project.
Hand crafted in the old style and supplied with state of the art Defibrillation equipment from EireMed our phone box Defibrillator options bring EireMed’s twenty one years of Defibrillator supply in Ireland to your community. Combined with our DuraFib Polycarbonate Defibrillator cabinets and our tried and tested premium Defibrillators, this combination of old and new is sure to attract attention to your communities investment in life saving equipment. The phone box AED door can be locked with a key pad lock or left unlocked. Likewise with the internal storage cabinet it can be locked of left unlocked, the choice is yours. Dimensions, 2,400mm x 910mm square.
The HeartOn A15 defibrillator is ideal for use where both adult and paediatric treatment may be required. Its switch allows the semi-automatic defibrillator to quickly changed for effective treatment of adults or children/infants, without having to insert special Paediatric electrode pads or a separate key. The HeartOn A15 defibrillator also has the added benefit of automatically switch on when the hinged protective cover is opened.
- 7 Year Warranty
- Adult – Paediatric Switch (150 Jules – 50 Jules)No Need For Child Pads
- Automatic Switch On
- Storage Temperature Monitor
- 5 Year Battery (200 Shocks)
- 10 Hour Battery Operating Life
- Electrodes (pads) 2 Year Expiry. Adult + Child Usage
- Carry Case with Shoulder Strap
- Integrated, Pre-Connected Pads
- CE Certified
AED Rescue Kit: Paramedic Shears, Towel, Razor, Pocket Mask and Gloves.
Free Software Upgrades For Life and 24 Hour Irish Based Technical Support
Durafib Defibrillator Cabinet
Manufactured from Polycarbonate (the same material as riot shields) this cabinet is virtually indestructible. We have tested this cabinet against baseball bats, hammers etc and its performance is unrivalled. This cabinet is vandal resistant against the majority of implements and it’s hi visibility appearance raises its profile in the area making persons more aware of the existence of your AED.
- IP66 Certified for Outdoor Use in the most extreme environments
- Polycarbonate construction
- Remote Control Alarm
- Clear Perspex Door (Allows you to check the status of your Defibrillator without opening the cabinet)
- Dual Signage, ILCOR European AED Signage and British Heart Foundation AED Signage on both Sides of the cabinet
- Instructions of what to do in the event of a sudden collapse “Dial 999, Start CPR, Use AED, Continue until Ambulance Arrives”
- Integrated Alarm with remote control (sounds when the cabinet is opened or can be left unarmed)
- Large Enough Inside to Accommodate all AEDs on the World Market
- Remote Control Alarm: The cabinet features a remote control, contact alarm. When activated the alarm will sound when the cabinet is opened. The alarm can be shut off prior to opening using the remote control when you are servicing your AED. The alarm is powered BY A 9V Battery and can be switched off if required. Alarm sounds at 120db and the remote control can be operated from up to 30 Meters.
- Fitted with Anti Theft Hinges. The hinge screws are inserted from inside the cabinet ensuring that only you have access to them.
By far the most high quality AED cabinet on the world market!
Compatible with: All AED’s
Overall Dimensions: 52(h) x 45(w) x 25(d)cm
Inner Dimensions:34(h) x 34(w) x 21(d)mm
This cabinet can be:
Locked, Unlocked, Heated, Unheated. Alarmed, Left un-alarmed.
This gives you an unrivalled scope of options making this the most flexible, high quality AED cabinet on the world market today.
IP 66 Rated : for external use
Download the Durafib Outdoor defibrillator Cabinet brochure here