Our new LED Lenser P17.2 is twice as bright, and twice as powerful. First responders and emergency crews need durable, bright flashlights that are not only shock proof, but also resistant to a wide range of temperatures. Three D-Cell batteries power the P17.2, providing spotlight like output and durability. A tactical light with practical technology.
LED Lenser P Series -Traditionally light focusing systems have consisted of either a lens, or a reflector. Lenses have the advantage of emitting a homogenous light pattern for distances almost 70% of the light is scattered and lost.
Conversely, while reflectors do a better job of capturing a higher percentage of light for long distances, when they are used for up close reading scattered light causes “rings” and “holes” in the light pattern leading to eye fatigue.
In both these cases, the lumen count (brightness) loses its validity as light is misdirected and wasted. That’s why we decided to try something different.
If you pull together the strengths of the lens and reflector into one combined system, you achieve clear, homogeneous light spill for up close reading and a sharply focused beam for long distance viewing.
This is exactly what we’ve done with the Advanced Focus System (AFS); a unique and patented lens/reflector optic. AFS means reading the map up close is easy on the eyes and then focusing to find the path or landmark in the distance, clear and bright
– LED: high end power LED
– Operating modes: boost (450 lumens)/power (350 lumens)/low (50 lumens)
– Beam range: boost (420m)/power (280m)/low (140m)
– Burn time: boost (2h)/power (4h)/low (50h)
– Max lumens: 450
– Max beam distance: 420m
– Max burn time: 50h
– IPX rating: 4
– Focus: advanced system with speed focus (spot/flood)
– On/Off: barrel side switch (3 modes)
– Energy tank: 90Wh
– Power supply: 3 x D-Cell batteries (included)
– High end power LED
– Speed focus & advanced focus system
– 3 light functions (power/low power/boost)
– Battery cartridge system
– Matte black finish
– High grade aluminium end cap (splash proof)
– High grade aluminium body (splash proof)
– Hard gold plated electrical contacts (corrosion resistant)
– Intelligent 360° belt clip for hands free use (included)
– Lanyard attachment (included)
– Knurled grip
– Lanyard hole
– Product design award winner
Size & Weight –
– Length: 306mm | 30.6cm
– Diameter: 54mm | 5.4cm
– Weight: 27.26oz | 773g (including batteries)