The award-winning Laerdal Suction Unit is the ultimate in high price performance.
It’s rugged enough to take anywhere – in the ambulance or the hospital. Unique one-touch testing, built in charger
Raising the standard for EMS suction units, in-hospital and postcare units, the LSU features industry-first devise diagnostics, a ‘No Tools’ replaceable battery, built-in charger, and an integrated vacuum regulation/power control. All this in a rugged ‘bump-proof/splash-proof’ design that is very quiet.Features of the LSU:
- Dependable – device diagnostics check all critical system functions
- Easy to use – single large knob operates the unit. Colour and size coded tubing
- Variable vacuum. With five commonly used Oropharyngeal/Tracheal settings
- High performance – capable of >25 lpm at 500+ mmHg setting
- Rugged – full ‘Rib Cage’ design protects canister while suction unit meets stringent splash-proof (IP34D) and bump-proof requirements
- Extremely quiet when operated at low vacuum levels. At 500+ mmHg the db(A) level is 57 or less
- Flexible – comes with a built-in AC/DC power transformer. The unit can be operated or charged directly from AC/DC mains or an optional wall bracket.
Contents: Suction unit, AC and DC cords, battery, vacuum tubing, filter/liner with filter and directions for use.