Laerdal’s LCSU 4 suction unit combines rugged design with lightweight portability, an essential tool for every first responder.
No vacuum tube between the canister and the suction pump is necessary – just click-in-place and go. A clean and efficient solution, a used canister can be replaced quickly with a new one when suctioning is completed.
The canister is sealed, with an internal filter. The filter automatically stops suction/flow when the canister is full or the filter becomes saturated or if the unit tips onto its side during use. Once wet the filter forms a gel which prevents ingress of fluid into the pump.
- One-hand-grip design
- Small and lightweight
- Disposable canister systems
- HEPA rated bacterial filter
- Latex free
- Big vacuum regulator dial, with “clicking sound”
- LED display for use day or night
- Battery level indicator
- Children vacuum range area (marked in blue) on the control panel
- High density carry bags
- No-tools-necessary field changeable battery
- Rechargeable Battery, NiMH 12 volt 1.6 Ah.
- Battery run time: Approximately 45 minutes (free flow)
- AC/DC Adapter Charger (100-240 V)
- External Battery Charger
- 12V DC Power-cord for connection to vehicle connection