The LED Univisor is an illuminated visor sign that clips to the passenger sun visor and identifies vehicles when needed, at incident scenes, crimes scenes and accidents, covert operations, on tests, out of service, when parking or in traffic, access to secure or controlled areas.
Featuring 90 super-bright white LED’s, powered by a 9-12v cigarette lighter socket, this Illuminated LED Univisor gives enhanced visibility when compared to the standard univisor.
Used worldwide by Police, Fire, Search and Rescue, Ambulances, Doctors, Paramedics, Nurses and First Responders.
Perfect for undercover and direct response vehicles or anyone who has to use their own car for working within an emergency or rescue service.
- Easily removed or hidden when not in use, by simply folding away the vehicles standard visor
- The Univisor fits all standard vehicles
- The main wiring can be tucked away and the sign is easily disconnected from an adapter close to the sign, for easy removal when not needed
- The product has been tested to international DIN standards for in-car items
- It is washable, UV stable, shatterproof and fireproof
- It is heat and fade resistant under intense conditions of heat and sunlight.
Other Available options