The Squeeze ball is ergonomically shaped to provide highly effective exercise for the rehabilitation and strengthening of weakened or injured fingers, hands and wrists. Because it is small and easy to use, you can exercise anywhere.
Squeeze Ball is a specially formulated exerciser, provided in a progressive sequence of 5 colors. It strengthens hands, fingers, forearms and will work the muscles separately or in tandem. The MSD Squeeze Ball can be used for rehab as well as for sports training or stress relief.
Available colors/resistances: Red, Green, Blue and Black.
The Squeeze Balls can help to:
• rehabilitate post-operative/post-traumatic hands and arms
• restore function in hands, arms and shoulders following stroke
• reduce pain and stiffness in arthritic fingers, hands and wrists
• relax tense, sore muscles and reduce stress
• strengthen aging hands and arms