The RESmart® Auto CPAP Machine automatically adjusts your pressure each night to accommodate your needs – This makes it unique to your specific needs and provides more comfortable therapy.
All our CPAP Systems are supplied with a Heated Humidifier as standard
CPAP Auto Machine Features
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithm, makes every user get the most comfort.
- Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure.
- Auto on/Auto off
- Alert when accidental power off
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off line Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart from humidity hazard.
- iCode feature (Web based, Smartphone App) provides the most convenient remote retrieval of sleep data
- One button to review the treatment information of last day
- 2.4 inch and 3.5-inch Color LCD Display
- With an exquisite control knob, BMC RESmart Generation II Series brings you unsurpassed operational experience.
- SpO2 Kit Blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate can be clearly seen during the course of therapy
- Eco Smart Technology – Eco Smart heating system with innovative dual water chambers design, Storage Chamber VS Heating Chamber. Optimum Humidity and Temperature are delivered to patient after traveling through the heating chamber. Accurate water quantity control, with real time compensation from Storage Chamber. Eco Smart warm up, high efficiency, lower water bills.
- iCode – Compliance Data is encoded by QR code. Google play and APP store apps are available. High reliability-recognition rate up to almost 100%. High performance-high recognition speed. More information-less information input.
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Low noise device
iCode allows users to access their usage data remotely. On the top of your Auto CPAP Machine, a 14 alphanumeric character is displayed on the screen. With this code, you can go to www.bmc-icode.com and pull your progress report.
Your full history can be printed and presented to your GP or Sleep Apnea Specialist
We offer full technical backup and set up support. Call us anytime for assistance.
Pressure 4 to 20 cm H2O (.5 increments)
0 to 60 min. (5-min. increments)
Starting Ramp Pressure 4 to min pressure
Machine Dimensions 8.7″L x 7.6″W x 4.4″D
Machine and Humidifier Dimensions 12.3″L x 7.6″W x 4.4″D
Machine Weight 3 lbs 8.44 oz (1.6 kg)
Machine & Humidifier Weight 5 lbs 4.66 iz (2.4 kg)
Filter Disposable – Dual Filtration
Sound level <30 dBA
Operating Altitude Sea level to 8202 ft
Please provide a copy of your prescription before this item is dispatched