The RESmart® Auto CPAP Machine automatically adjusts your pressure each night to accommodate your needs – This makes it unique to your specific needs and provides more comfortable therapy.
All our CPAP Systems are supplied with a Heated Humidifier as standard
- Pressure automatically adjusts within a set range.
- Users can retrieve compliance data remotely with the iCode feature.
- Automatic startup when users start breathing with their mask on – it also stops when the mask has been taken off.
- Adjusts to leaks and different altitudes automatically.
- Quiet operation
- Integrated Heated Humidifier.
- Backlit LCD display for nighttime adjustments.
iCode allows users to access their usage data remotely. On the top of your Auto CPAP Machine, a 14 alphanumeric character is displayed on the screen. With this code, you can go to www.bmc-icode.com and pull your progress report.
Your full history can be printed and presented to your GP or Sleep Apnea Specialist
We offer full technical backup and set up support. Call us anytime for assistance.
Pressure 4 to 20 cm H2O (.5 increments)
0 to 60 min. (5-min. increments)
Starting Ramp Pressure 4 to min pressure
Machine Dimensions 8.7″L x 7.6″W x 4.4″D
Machine and Humidifier Dimensions 12.3″L x 7.6″W x 4.4″D
Machine Weight 3 lbs 8.44 oz (1.6 kg)
Machine & Humidifier Weight 5 lbs 4.66 iz (2.4 kg)
Filter Disposable – Dual Filtration
Sound level <30 dBA
Operating Altitude Sea level to 8202 ft
Please enter the following details below if you require initial set up