The NEW Brayden Pro CPR Manikin has arrived. The Brayden Pro allows for data-driven performance-focused debriefing of CPR training as recommended by the ERC 2015 Guidelines.
The Brayden Pro provides healthcare professionals with quantitative data driven feedback, which can be used to enable students to improve their CPR performance. It provides students with real time feedback during CPR training and also enables post CPR training debriefing by providing quantitative data of key CPR parameters outlined in the ERC 2015 Guidelines such as compression depth, compression rate, hand position and release. Feedback on hands off time and ventilation performance is also provided from the Pro Manikin.
The Brayden Pro incorporates technology from the proven Brayden Manikin, which helps optimise user familiarity. It is also manufactured to the highest quality to ensure it is a robust, dependable manikin fit for the demands of frequent CPR training. Brayden Pro utilises an intuitive App, which is compatible with commonly available tablet devices (iPad and android devices). This allows trainers to conveniently use equipment that they might have already.
- The Brayden Basic CPR Manikin has been developed with both the instructor and student in mind
- It’s easy to maintain
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening airway
- Highly realistic chest rise with correct ventilations
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Realistic Nose Pinch
- Anatomical landmarks including sternum, ribcage, sternal notch and xiphisternum
- Quick and easy to clean
- Audible feedback reinforces correct compression depth (Clicker ON/OFF)