American Heart Association Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) NEW 2015 GUIDELINES!
- Updated the latest science and treatment recommendations from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR & ECC.
- Highly-popular among healthcare professionals, provides convenient, quick access to the latest resuscitation science and treatment information.
- Often included on hospital crash carts and accessed frequently in the field by EMS and other first responders
- Product replaces the 2010 Handbook of ECC for HCP
- Includes subject tabs that providers can adhere to sections for even easier access to content
- Pocket sized; spiral bound; 216 pages
Important Note: Textbooks and DVDs are non refundable/returnable once delivered given their nature.