- This DVD set replaces the BLS DVD Set
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- This video-based, Instructor-led course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and pre-hospital settings
- The BLS DVD Set with Renewal is to be used by BLS Instructors to teach the BLS Renewal Course. It allows BLS Instructors to choose one of two tracks, in-facility or prehospital, based on their specific student audience.
- Special note: Lesson Plans, a sample course outline, and a sample course agenda will be available on the AHA Instructor Network. Customers who have the BLS Instructor Manual eBook will receive a notification to download an updated version of the eBook, which will include the additional Lesson Plans.