The HeartOn AED – Automatic External Defibrillator
The only AED on the world market that actively monitors its storage temperature.
Adult to Paediatric Switch Saves Time when it Counts
Every Second Counts during a cardiac arrest. Having to change Adult pads to Paediatric pads wastes precious seconds, reducing survival rates. With the HeartOn Defibrillator the Adult to paediatric switch allows you to Defibrillate a Paediatric Patient at the flick of a switch giving your patients the best chance of survival.
The HeartOn A15 AED actively displays “actual” Battery Life MAny AED’s do not show the Actual Battery Life in Bars of your AED battery. This Features allows you to view the actual battery life and provides you with peace of mind an “O”displayed on the LCD screen assures you that your AED is “okay” and Rescue ready.
Adult / Paediatric Pads
Adult /Paediatric Pads are colour coded for instant right & left recognition. Images also guide the rescuer as to pad placement for Adult & Paediatric Patients. Paediatric Pads can be very costly for AED’s as the energy reducer is built into the pads. Not for the HeartOn A15 Defibrillator however as these pads can be used n Paediatric Patients also.
SD CARD Port
allows for instant downloading of patient data in the field.
- Semi-automatic operation (Adult/Paediatric)
- Quick Start powered bu opening the lid
- latest AHA guidelines
- Battery Capacity 4.2Ah/15V (200 shocks or an incredible 10hr monitorining)
- Self-test POST(Power on self test), Periodic Testing(daily, weekly, monthly), BIST (Battery Insertion Self Test)
- Free review software
- 24 hours Irish based support.
Each HeartOn AED is Supplies with the following as standard.
- 1 HeartOn Defibrillator
- 1 Carry case with Shoulder Strap
- 1 pair of defibrillation pads
- 7 year warranty
- 5 year battery
- 1 Defibrillator Rescue Kit which includes : Pocket Mask, Gloves, Razors, Towel & Paramedic Shears.
For More Information or to buy buy online click here