Childcare First Aid
This course is designed for childcare professionals who require a basic level of first aid/CPR training. It is specifically aimed to suit the needs of childcare workers and covers all basic paediatric first aid skills.
- Casualty Recognition
- Calling the Emergency Services
- Adult CPR and relief of choking
- Child CPR and relief of choking
- Infant CPR and relief of choking
- Bleeding & Shock
- Head injuries
- Recognition of physical abuse
- Recognition of Meningitis
- Febrile Convulsions
- Summary and close
Max candidates: 15 per course
Duration: 8 hours
Instructor: The course instructor will be a Registered experienced professional Paramedic and will have been assessed by the National Ambulance Training School as required by the HSA.
Certification: We will issue a certificate of participation to successful candidates.